Each module has a set of review questions to assist you in learning the materials and help you prepare for the final exam.
Spend quality time responding to the following questions in your own words.
- Describe Title 14 CFR Part 13, Investigative and Enforcement Procedures and how it relates to management of your aviation company.
- Explain the framework of FAA Laws and Regulations that regulate the aviation industry. Consider 14 CFR from a management perspective. Where can a manager look for proposed rules, request for comments, and final rules to federal laws and regulations?
- Analyze the responsibilities required based on Federal Aviation Act of 1958.
- Describe two aviation emission requirements that pertain to the Clean Air Act of 1970 and its amendments. What Title 14 CFR part covers emissions? Managers must be able to research the 14 CFR for specific guidance.
- Describe the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) from a manager’s perspective