Write a two-page paper describing a basic experimental design for the proposal.
Design a basic experiment to assess a cause and effect relationship based on your research question. Include the following information:
- Research the objective.
- Explain if the design is a true experiment or a quasi-experiment. Justify your selection.
- Develop a hypothesis based on your research question.
- Evaluate your hypothesis according to the characteristics provided in the lecture. Be specific.
- Describe the independent variables, blocking variables, dependent variables, and extraneous variables.
- Explain how you plan to deal with issues related to internal and external validity. Be specific.
- Conclusion: Highlight the major points discussed in the previous sections. Be sure to relate the information back to the purpose and relevance of the research.