In your paper, clearly identify your article selection. Analyze psychology as a science as it is presented in your chosen article and explain why you have decided to focus on this particular topic. Assess the professional roles presented in the chosen article and describe the interactions between psychology professionals and professionals in other fields, if any. Explain any psychological theoretical perspectives presented in the article and why they are of particular interest to you.
• Must be one to two double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
• Must include a title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
• Must address the topic with critical thought.
• Must use at least one peer-reviewed source chosen from the PSY600 Article Review List.
• Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
• Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Chosen topic and Article:
Resick, P. A., Bovin, M. J., Calloway,
A. L., Dick, A. M., King, M. W., Mitchell, K. S., & … Wolf, E. J. (2012). A critical evaluation of the complex PTSD literature: Implications for DSM-5. Journal of Traumatic Stress, 25(3), 241-251. doi:10.1002/jts.21699 • The full-text version of this article can be accessed through the EBSCOhost database in the Ashford University Library. Researchers conduct a critical evaluation of the literature on complex posttraumatic stress disorder within the framework of construct validity to evaluate diagnosis criteria.