Prepare a 18- 20 Microsoft® PowerPoint® slide presentation
Select an organization with which you are familiar with or in which you currently work. Your consulting firm will be in this organization.
You recently decided to open your own consulting practice, XYZ Consulting. You will be adding additional people to your practice, so you want to develop an orientation guide for these new consultants to give them the basics of what to expect in their role and from their clients.
Ensure you add notes to each slide to explain the information in each slide.
- Examine the role of the internal and external consultant. What would a new consultant need to know about their role? Provide examples.
- Explain how changing demographics define the trends in consulting.
- Determine the nature of the client and consultant relationship. What will the new consultant’s relationship be like with a new client?
- Examine how a strategic plan, with a structured approach to organizing the consultation, may bring about a successful consultation. What activities are included in a typical consulting project?
- Describe a process to develop and retain clients.
- Explain the importance of change management to the client development process.
- Explain how the consulting process adds value, and meets the needs and goals of a client.
- Discuss other information helpful to someone new to consulting