Case Study: Mark
Read the case study of Mark, located in Level A, Case 1 of The Iris Center’s “Measuring Behavior.” Using this case study, create a plan that addresses the following:
- Justify Mark’s behavior with supporting evidence using a Behavior Theory.
- Examine the one behavior you would target for change, explaining your decision with supporting evidence.
- Analyze the best Differential Reinforcement strategy to positively reinforce Mark’s appropriate behavior, using resources to support your decision.
- Create a data collection procedure for determining if the behavior plan is successful.
- Create a plan to fade the Differential Reinforcement as Mark’s behavior improves and a plan if his behavior regresses.
- Strategize ways to generalize Mark’s positively modified behavior outside the classroom.
- Must be six to nine double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least four scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment