For this assignment, write 3 pages in which you examine the interplay of the three generations working in nursing today.
Complete the following:
- Describe briefly the main characteristics of each of the three generations working in nursing today (The baby boomers (born 1946–1964), the Gen Xers (born 1963–1980), and the millennials (born 1980–2000).). Focus primarily on attitudes towards work and family, communication styles, and comfort with technology.
- Identify at least one specific skill that each generation brings to a team.
- Explain the types and causes of conflict that are likely to occur within a multigenerational team.
- Describe strategies a team leader can use to help build cohesiveness within multigenerational nursing teams. Be sure you include strategies for communication, setting and managing expectations, motivation, and mutual respect.
- Explain the benefits of a multigenerational nursing team for the organization, the team members, and patients.
- Include a title page and reference page.
- APA format