“Securing Wireless Access” Please respond to the following:
- Examine at least three (3) risks associated with using public wireless access points to gain access to a corporate network. Provide one (1) real-world example that demonstrates the severity of the identified risks.
- Based on the risks you have identified in Part 1 of this discussion, suggest the approach you would use to mitigate those types of risks. Justify the use of your suggested approach.
“Impact of Browsers on Web Design” Please respond to the following:
- Due to the internal style sheets of some browsers, your Website may look different to someone who is using Firefox as opposed to Internet Explorer. Imagine that you are a Web designer. Explain how would you address this problem and eradicate these inconsistencies.
- Imagine that you are Web designer for a company of your choice (travel, bank, pet food, hair salon, high school, college, landscaper, retail store, etc.). Identify the company and describe what you would check to ensure that a Website is compatible with most browsers.
“Layouts and Access” Please respond to the following:
- Envision that you have been asked to create a Website for a bookstore that sells e-Books. Taking into consideration how customers might log in to shop, determine the type of layout you would use. Explain how you came to this decision.
- From the e-Activity, analyze the difference between designing a Website that will be accessed primarily by computer users, to designing a Website that will be accessed primarily by iPhone users. Predict how designing a Website for iPhone users would impact margins, padding, boarders, and positioning elements.
- . Be prepared to discuss.http://sixrevisions.com/web_design/a-guide-on-layout-types-in-web-design/Go to Six Revision’s Website, and read “A Guide to Layout Types in Web Design,” located at