“A Rotten Apple?” Please respond to the following:
- Watch the following 2013 Bloomberg’s video:
- Based on the video, fast forward to current day and give your opinion on whether or not Apple’s product strategy should change given its current rate of success and potential competing companies (i.e. Samsung, etc.) operating within their market. Provide a rationale for your response.
- For reference, review the supplemental article titled,“Competitve Strategy”, which discusses Michael Porter’s Five Forces.
“Smooth Operator” Please respond to the following:
- Elaborate your own definition of production operations management, including manufacturing and service operations. Then, assess the implication of technology in your definition. Lastly, appraise the impact of your previous responses to your Operations, Technology, and Management Plan development.
“Thirsty for the Triple Bottom Line” Please respond to the following:
- Watch the following videos:
- Evaluate Seth Goldman’s leadership performance on the concept of the “Triple Bottom Line” using at least two (2) examples from both resources (at least four  total examples) to support your evaluation.