Course outcome addressed in this Assignment:
- HA520-3: Evaluate healthcare documents in order to conduct analysis, create financial budgets, and implement strategic plans
Locate at least two recent healthcare industry related articles about these financial terms: balance sheet, shareholder’s equity, EBITDA, EBITDAM, financial ethics, financial benchmarking, financial trend analysis, and ratio analysis.
Write a 700- to 1,000-word paper in APA format discussing the financial terms you have chosen and its application to healthcare finance. Your paper must include:
- A brief summary of the articles
- An explanation of the financial terms
- A discussion of the terms’ application to healthcare finance
- Include at least five references sources
- At least two of the five references must be peer-reviewed references
A peer-reviewed reference is any source that has gone through some kind of peer-review, which means that it has been checked out by other professionals in the field to confirm its quality.
Peer -reviewed sources include:
* Articles in academic journals
* Textbooks from reputable publishers
* Some websites from reliable sources (e.g. government departments, universities, etc.).
Examples of Peer-Reviewed References in APA format:
Baker, J. J., & Baker, R. W. (2009). Healthcare finance. New York, NY: Jones & Bartlett Publishers.
Chowdhury, A., & Chowdhury, S. P. (2010). Impact of capital structure on firm’s value: Evidence from bangladesh. Business and Economic Horizons, 3(3) 111–112. Retrieved from
Groppelli, A. A., & Nikbakht, E. (2006). Finance. New York, NY: Barron’s Educational ChowdSeries.
Gul, S., Sajid, M., & Razzaq, N. (2012). The relationship between dividend policy and shareholder’s wealth. Economies and Finance Review,2(2), 55–59. Retrieved from http://www.businessjournalz.org/articlepdf/EFR_2202april22m29v1.pdf
Submitting Your Work