Title: Effective Poster Presentations For Your Research Conference
The final research project presentation is an opportunity to present your finished Project to a supportive peer audience (Classmates) via discussion #2. The power point presentation (PPT) or Poster Board Template presentation should include the primary theory or claim you are defending, the bulk of the research upon which your position is based, and the major arguments that support it. You can utilize the information you have submitted within your assignment submissions for this course to complete your PPT.
There’s no required slide count for this discussion Make sure you address all criteria below for your initial discussion posting. Be Creative (include, photos, charts graphs, videos, etc). If you are going to use Prezi you must attach the PDF of your Prezi, no links are accepted for prezipresentations only PDF’s.
See example Discussion #2 Presentation: Example _HSA 4700 Discussion Board.pdf
You are not obligated to follow exactly what’s on the example presentation. I am posting an example so that you can view in general what I am looking for within your submission. Please note that the example does not consist of additional criteria that is required within your submission, therefore, I strongly advise that you double check the criteria prior to submitting to this discussion board forum.
Presentation Format: Required Criteria
1. Title = Project title, your name, panther ID, date
2. Abstract= A concise summary of the key points of your research. Your abstract should contain at least your research topic, research questions, participants, methods, results, data analysis, and conclusions. You may also include possible implications of your research and future work you see connected with your findings. Your abstract should be a single paragraph double-spaced. Your abstract should be between 150 and 250 words.
3. Briefly discuss the Problem Statement
4. List your research questions
5. Briefly discuss the Literature Review Concepts (No more than 1 paragraph)
6. Briefly discuss the Methods (No more than 1 paragraph)
7. Briefly discuss the Findings (No more than 1 paragraph)
8. Briefly discuss the Limitations (No more than 1 paragraph)
9. Conclusion ((No more than 1 paragraph)
10.List a minimum of Two (2) potential peer review Journals that your abstract/ manuscript may be published in (refer to chapters 34-36 from your course required textbook to get ideas).
11. References (Min. 5 References) APA format
2) Reply to a classmate: Critique your classmate post by including a respectful substantial response that includes supportive facts, details, address your classmate by name and a minimum of 150 words or more (excluding references).The responses to your classmate’s postings should actively stimulate and sustain further discussion by building on peers’ responses including:
— classmate by name
— building a focused argument around a specific issue or
— asking a new related question or
— making an oppositional statement supported by personal experience or related research.
–Your experiences may be very helpful and interesting to all of us. However, be sure that you also back up your posts with factual information from the text (when it applies to the initial discussion board question (s) and responses to peers) or other creditable sources. A minimum of one reference to your classmates posting. You may cite the course required textbook and or other sources in which you have used content from. Make sure your references are in APA format.