Prepare a two-to-three-page double-spaced report addressing items covered in Nike’s 10-K. Your report should cover the following:
- Does Nike, Inc. allow for bad debt? If so, what do they consider in determining the amount to allow? If not, what is the reason they do not allow something?
- What items may be included in “Cash and Cash Equivalents?”
- How are the inventories valued for Nike, Inc.? Evaluate if they use more than one valuation. If so, please identify all methods.
- Does Nike, Inc. classify all of their Accounts Receivable as current? If not, how do they determine whether it is current or not? If yes, why?
- Are any of their Current Assets increasing when compared to the prior year? Why?
- Which Current Asset makes up the biggest percentage of Current Assets? Evaluate if this is what you would expect.