– Identify and describe 2 theories of intelligence. Which of the theories fits best with your own beliefs about intelligence? How would you design a test to measure intelligence according to this theory?
7. – Divorce may be tough on parents, but do you believe it’s even harder on children? Why or why not? Discuss the possible effects of divorce on a child. How can parents make the transition easier for their children?
8. – Explain what a clique is and what a crowd is during adolescence. In reflecting about your adolescence what were characteristics of these groups in your high school? Were you a member of a clique and/or crowd? Explain.
9. First, identify the three periods of prenatal develolpment. Then, to learn more about the effects of a teratogen on prenatal development:
- Pick a teratogen from those mentioned in your textbook and browse the internet finding an article or website that expands your knowledge about this teratogen, indicating the the URL link address for your source.
- Explain why you chose this teratogen
- Provide a summary of the article by Identifying and describing the teratogen
- Discuss any potential short-term and/or long-term effects of this teratogen on the developing organism and what percentage may be affected.