Answer each question and provide a reference cites. Please apply answers to psychology.
150 or more words ASSIGNMENT DUE WEDNESDAY June 22, 2016
- 1. How can you measure learning from behaviorist, social cognitive, information processing and constructionist perspectives? Choose two of these perspectives to discuss.
- 2. Given what we have read about the neurosciences of learning and behavior, how might psychotropic medication impact a person in terms of education and/or behavior?
- 3. In your opinion, what are some of the most important contributions to the study of learning from Ivan Pavlov and B.F. Skinner? Why do you believe these contributions are important?
- 4. Given what the chapter notes about observational learning and modeling, what implications might this have for media that children may be exposed to?
- 5. Discussed how knowledge is encoded in long-term memory (LAM).
- 6. Define visual memory and explain why it can promote learning.
- 7.Discuss an information processing perspective on forgetting.
- Distinguish the different types of transfer, and explain why transfer is important for learning.(transfer referring to learning/psychology)