Choose 1 of the following, and provide a response:
- Distinguish between experimental (including quasiexperimental) and nonexperimental designs.
- Use an example.
- Explain why it is experimental or nonexperimental.
- Or Explain the population requirements for probability sampling to occur.
- Provide an example of a target population and a probability sampling method.
- Or Provide a brief explanation of surveys as a means for collecting data.
- What are some key characteristics of this form of data collection?
- 400-500 words, at least on scholarly reference APA format