Assist in the circulation of antiunion petitions.
- Counter union exaggerated claims on flyers.
- Tell employees they do not need to talk to union organizers, that they may vote against the union, and that the independent living home does not welcome the union.
- Solicit employees to request the return of their authorization cards.
- Tell employees they may be replaced if they vote for the union.
- Appeal to the employees to defeat the union.
Include a description of the specific labor laws that you included and why.
Discuss your responses to each of the previous questions and include applicable