Instructions: Do not combine topics. Answer each letter separately. All answers must be at least five (5) sentences. Label each answer individually. Include any references.
1) “How Do I Get There?” Please respond to the following:
- A) Speculate on why taking the first step of becoming an agile coach is a critical step for someone to effectively master agile project management. Provide one (1) real-world example from your experience that describes the steps you took as an agile coach. If you do not have a real-world example from your personal experience, use the Internet to research a project activity and propose the key actions you would take as an agile coach in that situation.
2) “Social Networking” Please respond to the following:
- A) List three positive and three negative impacts of social networking. In your opinion, determine whether the positive impacts outweigh the negative impacts for a company determined to increase company awareness. Describe the role of the CIO in relationship to social networking and the organization. Describe the key activities that the CIO should be engaged in.
- B) Discuss ways that the IT organization can counter the negative impacts of social networking. Explain how the IT organization can maintain an ethical posture while managing organizational behavior related to social networking.
3) “Data Protection and Security” Please respond to the following:
- A) As the CIO of a company engaged in business today, one of the main areas of focus is data protection. Discuss the key data protection points that must be taken into consideration prior to a strategy plan and policy being established for a company that has large data repositories and numerous external partners.
- B) Assess the value that the International Standards Organization (ISO) provides CIOs, regardless of the industry in which the company is engaged. Explain whether adherence to the standards is essential to overall security management.