Consumer Protection Groups:
1. Consider the role of entities such as consumer protection groups and examine the role they play in protecting the interest of consumers.
2. Determine if advocacy of more legislation to protect consumer interests is needed and provide support for your response.
3. Discuss the implications of your position on the public and business.
4. Consider the elements that work in shock advertising.
5. Describe a shock advertisement that advocates something that matters to you, or post a video of the commercial. Be sure to be tactful and respectful for the class.
6. Describe why this commercial works.