Need a Literary Analysis paper due by tomorrow 9 am.
- APA Format
- 4-5 Pages in length
- Use of secondary sources beyond the Bible and the course textbook is optional, but such use must be documented according to APA standards.
- Due by tomorrow Tuesday 9 am
The Literary Analysis Paper will do the following:
- Define the key concepts of a worldview (cultural value system) other than Christianity.
- Compare and contrast this worldview with Christianity.
- Use these three specific examples to analyze the way that todays worldview is revealed in literary texts.
God says in Paradise Lost that man was created “sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” Ponder the meaning of this important line. Do you think this is true? Does it continue to be true, or was it only true of Adam and Eve?
Discuss the differences among the Greek, Roman, and biblical worldviews.
Was there corruption in the early church? Do Paul’s letters suggest that there has ever been a time when there was not corruption in the church?