This discussion will help you to identify the challenges with network forensics investigations.
In the “Practical Investigative Strategies” chapter of your course textbook, you were introduced to network forensics investigations. For this discussion, discuss the challenges that network forensics investigations pose. In addition, discuss how these challenges are met.
- In a minimum of 250 words, provide your initial response after reading the lecture material on network forensics investigation.
- The post should include the challenges that are faced.
- The post should also include responses to the challenges of network forensics investigations.
By Saturday, September 10, 2016, in a minimum of 250 words, post your response to the below Discussion Area. Through Wednesday, September 14, 2016, review and comment on at least two of your peers’ responses on the challenges they posed and their responses to those challenges.
Consider the following in your response:
- Provide a statement of clarification or a point of view with the rationale.
- Draw comparisons between the responses to the challenges you provided and the responses to the challenges submitted by your peers.
Discussion Grading Criteria and Rubric
All discussion assignments in this course will be graded using a rubric. This assignment is worth 40 points. Download the discussion rubric and carefully read it to understand the expectations