A theatre paper which will due in 1 PM today. 3 pages word document with MLA format. Choose one of the performance I show in below and write a reflection.
1. What engaged you during this performance? What disengaged you? Why?
2. Discuss specific observations/examples from the performance: acting, directing, set/costume/lighting/sound design,
3. Cite and apply specific ideas/theories from Theatrical Worlds to back up your observations/opinions/assertions.
4. How do you see this play relating to the Rites. Rights. Writes. Theme “It’s your Nature”? Be specific.
5. What did you learn about yourself and theatre as a result of viewing this performance and completing this
assignment? Be specific.
Here is the performances
3. Godspell- Friday- Saturday, October 16-17 and Friday- Saturday, October 23-24. Friday’s performances are at 8pm and Saturday’s performances are at 2pm and 8pm. Mathile Theatre in Schuster Center. https://my.ticketcenterstage.com/single/EventListing.aspx?k=87
1. Last Night in Harlem- Friday-Saturday, Oct. 30-31 in the Raymond L. Fitz Hall Black Box Theatre, Times: TBD https://www.udayton.edu/artssciences/academics/theatre/productions/index.php#Ticket%20Information1
The Columnist (play) – Oct 2-18, 2015 (showtimes first weekend((Oct. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th)) 8pm Fri/Sat and 3pm Sun)
Choose one of them