For this assignment, you will be building on the problem definition developed inModule 4 and develop a policy proposal for advocacy and adoption.
Create a 10- to 12-page policy proposal, utilizing a minimum of five scholarly sources in your research. Address the following in your proposal:
- State the social problem you wish to solve.
- Analyze the policy development cycle and the influence of stakeholders throughout the process.
- Discuss how the policy development cycle and the influence of stakeholders will be used to effect social change for your identified problem.
- As a human services professional, examine your role in policy advocacy and coalition building for improving human services.
- Describe all of the resources available to support your policy and how you would organize them.
- Identify the steps you will take, including the use of social media, to build a coalition around the policy, highlighting your role in the process.
- Determine a list of the different constituents you would engage to advance your policy goal.
- Define the specific policy action to be pursued.
- Develop the criteria for measuring the effectiveness of the policy for society if adopted.
- Save your paper in a Microsoft Word document named M5_A2_Lastname_Firstname.doc and by Monday, February 22, 2016, upload it to the M5 Assignment 2 RA 2 Dropbox.