Resource: Diagnostic Surveys for Scale Self-Awareness: Self-Awareness Assessment on pp. 46-56 in Ch. 1 of Developing Management Skills
Complete the following from Diagnostic Surveys for Scale Self-Awareness: Self-Awareness Assessment.
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- The Defining Issues Test
- The Escaped Prisoner
- The Doctor’s Dilemma
- The Newspaper
- Cognitive Style Indicator
- Locus of Control Scale
- Tolerance of Ambiguity Scale
- Core Self-Evaluation Scale
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper, using the results of the Assessment, in which you discuss the following:
- The growth opportunities as revealed by your results
- The ways in which self-awareness influences management performance
- How your results relate to strategies for overcoming personal blocks
- How self-awareness leads to overcoming conceptual blocks
- Which of the steps in the problem-solving process would be the most challenging for you and why
- How this might this affect your problem-solving skills
Provide an example from your personal experience of when one or more of these areas affected your work.
Explain why development in these areas is necessary for successful management.
Cite at least two different references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.