All of the work that you have done on the first three project assignments will inform the work on this final assignment in which you develop a campaign for the coming year that will raise the necessary $50,000. In order to successfully complete this project, you will need to complete the following tasks:
- Link the organization’s mission, its place in the community, its past fundraising efforts, and current fund development needs to specific fundraising campaign planning.
- Include the revised three to five major goals with tactics and a completed set of template sheets (included in the Resources) outlining responsibilities and timelines. Include a reasonable estimation of budgetary requirements.
- Develop a campaign name, suggest marketing materials.
- Identify the names of at least ten individuals and other potential donors to support the goals you developed in Unit 8. These can be hypothetical or database/based individuals, community leaders, or organizations that you think might get involved in the campaign.
- Identify a one-paragraph strategy for pursuit of each prospect.
- Develop a Gift Range Chart with prospects identified (see table 13.3 on page 366 of the textbook, for example and explanation).
For this assignment, you will submit the following:
- A PowerPoint presentation (10 slides minimum) that builds on the insights of prior assignments (Unit 3, 6, and 8). Please make good use of the Notes section in the PowerPoint to support the information on each slide as if you were presenting the PowerPoint. Plans, forecasts, and expectations must be based on data obtained from the GiftWorks database and the key elements and theories studied in this course, with proper references in APA style. Please plan to use at least five sources to support your ideas in the final project presentation. Make sure your presentation is formatted professionally, not overloaded with text on the slides (utilize the Notes section instead). The voice over is not required unless you prefer to do it.