For your Portfolio Project you will utilize a Web 2.0 tool to apply and share knowledge gained during the course by producing a Technology Guide for Distance and Digital Learning Tools. The ultimate aim of the guide will be to assist individuals in the process of selecting appropriate technologies for effective instruction.
Develop the second section, Social Media & Collaborative Learning, of your Technology Guide for Distance and Digital Learning Tools.
This section of your guide needs to contain information on at least three specific social media or collaborative learning tools. For each of your three tools you will need to:
- Describe the tool.
- Explain how it can be used as a tool for effective instruction and provide at least one example of how it can be used to achieve a 21st century learning goal.
- Develop strategies for integrating the tool with optimal learning methods in an informal setting, a formal setting, or both.
- Describe how to get started using it.
- List 2-3 sources for learning more about the tool.
- Cite 2-3 references in accordance with the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to search for credible and scholarly sources.
You may wish to refer to the following guide as a basic example, although you will need to conform to the requirement list above, and your guide will be shared via your Web 2.0 Sharing Tool, rather than created in a PDF or Word document format.
Since you will be completing your work within the Web 2.0 Sharing Tool you have selected, the submission for this module should provide your instructor with the URL and any login information required in order to access your tool so that he/she can review this section of your guide.