Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” video in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 4: Building of Memory: Managing Creativity Through Action
Due Week 8 and worth 240 points
Read the weekly assigned chapters and view the lectures before beginning the assignment.
Read the case study titled “Building of Memory: Managing Creativity Through Action” before starting this assignment.
Review the Week 10 Individual Assignment in which you develop a Personal Leadership Plan.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Suggest three (3) specific change management techniques that Shimon Kornfield should have used in order to manage the morale of the team assigned to the Yad Vashem memorial site project.
- Outline the essential steps that Shimon Kornfeld could have taken in order to ensure that all team members learned of any proposed changes. Provide the rationale and justification for each step outlined.
- Assess the criticality of the timing of communication in the success of the Yad Vashem memorial site project. Support the response with three (3) specific examples.
- Assume that two (2) key members of the team were replaced during the executing phase of the Yad Vashem memorial site project due to family crises. Discern actions Shimon Kornfield could take in order to establish trust and gain credibility with the remaining project participants.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Apply the concepts of project leadership to implement sound leadership practices and effectively lead high-performance teams in a project environment.
- Develop productive relationships with project participants to gain the trust of project team members and build the personal credibility required for effective leadership.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in project management leadership.
- Write clearly and concisely about project management leadership using proper writing mechanics.