Develop a report utilizing the Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) model (initiation, planning, execution, and closure), and reporting it to your client. Also, prepare a summary analysis of the project. The project has approached the halfway point, thus your client has requested a milestone review of the project. The project has approached the halfway point, thus your client has requested a milestone review of the project.
You might consider using a project management software such as MS Project to demonstrate schedule of milestones met and those yet to be accomplished.
Method 123. (2013). PMLC Model image. Retrieved on May 2, 2013 fromhttp://www.method123.com/images/project-lifecycle-v2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.method123.com/project-lifecycle
Below is an attached instructional document outlining the steps to use Microsoft DreamSpark in order to obtain the various software that may be required for your courses. DreamSpark is a Microsoft program to provide students with software design and development tools at no charge.
Please download and review these instructions HERE.
The following requirements must be met:
- Write between 1,000 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
- Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor –Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost and Google Scholar.
- Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost
- Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style.