You, your classmates and instructor have been working together over the session as a team. Through discussion board tasks and Individual projects, you have shared thoughts, ideas and information you have learned. It is now time to move forward with future coursework or graduation. Create a farewell speech that includes good memories from class and well wishes for your classmates.
Develop a new 4-5 slide PowerPoint presentation to use in conjunction with your farewell speech.
Include the following slides
- Title slide- Include your name, and title of the presentation- notes not needed for this slide
- Introduction slide- Introduce your presentation (25-50 words for notes)
- Include your opener
- A slide to list your three main points- Include supporting points (25-50 words for notes)
- (Optional) A slide for additional main points- Include supporting points (25-50 words for notes)
- Conclusion slide- Summarize key points of the presentation, and be sure to leave your audience with a final thought (25-50 words for notes)