Networks are not perfect, and errors will occur because of software and hardware problems. Network downtime is costly to business operations and should be minimized where economically possible. Part of the Network Improvement Plan consists of reduction of network problems and downtime through the implementation of a solid fault tolerance plan.
For this assignment, you will develop a Fault Tolerance Plan section to add to the overall Network Improvement Plan document.
The project deliverables for this Week are as follows:
- Update the Network Improvement Plan document title page with the new date.
- Update the previously completed sections based on the instructor’s feedback.
- Fault Tolerance Plan
- Identify at least 5 potential causes of network failure.
- For each potential cause of network failure, create a plan with the necessary steps and required hardware to reduce the risk of failure.
- Include the cost and benefit comparison for each risk reduction plan to justify the plan.