- Complete the attached “QAT1 Task 1 Spreadsheet” (responses should include two decimal places) by doing the following:
- Determine required unit costs correctly by doing the following:
- Determine the average materials cost per unit.
- Determine the average labor cost per unit.
- Determine the average utilities cost per unit.
- Determine the average total cost per unit.
- Include the three random interval tables needed to correctly determine the costs from part A1.
- Describe how you correctly used the random interval tables from part A2 to populate the “QAT1 Task 1 Spreadsheet.”
- Determine the selling price per unit that should be established for the new product using your simulation results.
- Describe how you arrived at the selling price from part B.
Note: For your calculations in parts B and B1, assume that the company wants to realize an average markup of $20 on each unit sold.
- When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Note: To reduce unnecessary matches select ignore “small matches <20 words” and “bibliography.”
Note: For definitions of terms commonly used in the rubric, see the Rubric Terms web link included in the Evaluation Procedures section.