Part One: (at least two page)
- Choose an industry you would like to study.
- Provide background information on that industry, include the following:
- Major industry players – major companies
- External environmental factors that are having (or have had) an impact on this industry (list at least 5).
- Discuss how this industry has adjusted to these environmental factors.
- Identify future trends – if you were in HR in this industry what changes would you predict as being around the corner?
- Create a comprehensive listing of core positions within this industry.
- Choose one position that you will recruit a new employee to fill.
- Generate a list of qualities and qualifications that the ideal candidate should have to qualify for this position.
- Determine the market average salary for this position and then determine what you will pay.
Part Two: (at least one page)
- An official position description
- A recruitment advertisement that will best attract your target audience
- A listing of where this advertisement will be placed
- 15 relevant interview questions (5 skill, 5 personality, 5 behavioral)
- A recruitment grid
Part Three: (at least one page)
- Create a training plan.