Instructions: Do not combine topics. Answer each letter separately. All answers (letters) must be at least five (5) sentences. Label each answer individually. Include any references.
1) “Developing a More Agile Approach” Please respond to the following:
- A) Speculate on why corporate culture plays a critical role in developing a more agile product development approach. Provide one (1) real-world example of the role that corporate culture plays in agile product development to support your response.
2) “The Four IT Business Management Domains” Please respond to the following:
- A) Determine the interconnectivity of each of the four IT business management domains as discussed in Chapter 2 of the Stenzel textbook on page 57(see below). Explain how each domain impacts the other.
- B) From each business management domain, identify the two most important areas a CIO should accept responsibility for in order to strategically lead the organization. Support your answer with a rationale for why you believe these are the most important areas.
3) “Framework” Please respond to the following:
- A) Evaluate each of the approaches to applying the framework as discussed in Chapter 8 of the Lane textbook. Determine how each approach would align to the organization for future growth and success. Give your opinion as to the validity of each approach.
- B) Identify three aspects of portfolio management that allow the CIO to strategically align IT with organizational goals and discuss why these aspects are important.