Design and share a MS PowerPoint presentation that describes an organization (The Hershey Company), its current and future challenges, its capabilities, and the requisite competencies needed for its success. You will look for and report on examples of the existing total rewards programs to include monetary, non-monetary, and the work environment (including values and culture). The MS PowerPoint presentation will include a report on existing metrics** (organizational or HR) if any are present. If citations or Web site materials are used, in-text citations and sources presented on a References page using American Psychological Association (APA) format are expected. It is expected that at least three references will be used with at least one of the three being of a scholarly nature.
At the least, this MS PowerPoint Presentation will include:
- Academic Title Slide
- Introduction and Purpose for the Paper
- Description of the Organization
- Capabilities of the Organization and Requisite Competencies of the Employees
- Current and Future Challenges
- Academic Definition of Total Rewards Programs
- Description of Existing Total Rewards Program (Monetary, Non-Monetary and Work Environment)
- Existing Metrics that Evaluate the Success of the Total Rewards Program
- References Page (With a minimum of three References; one scholarly)
** Metrics, also known as measures or key performance indicators, are simply a tool for assessing the impact of a particular project or activity. While these are often quantitative or numeric in nature (improve sales by 20 percent, for example), they can also be qualitative (improve staff satisfaction levels, for example).