Design a Verilog program that performs the basic arithmetic and logic operations (ALU) on two
3-bit binary inputs, and displays the outcome on 7-segments.
• Arithmetic operations: addition and subtraction
• Logic operations: AND and OR
• Displaying results:
– For addition and subtraction: display the result using decimal digits
– For logic AND and OR: display the result using binary digits
Demonstrate the ability to
1. program in Verilog to describe digital logic circuit on behavioral and gate level;
2. use Xilinx ISE for coding and synthesizing the logic design;
3. use Spartan 3 development board to implement and verify the design.