Design a Proposal for a Family Life Education Experience
Choose one of the 10 FLE content areas, and design an educational program that addresses that area. Provide a description of program, including these topics:
· What FLE content area are you addressing?
· Of all the needs that families and individual have, why did you choose this topic?
· Why do you feel there is a need for this kind of program?
· Can you point to any similar existing programs? How will yours be different or better?
· Goals of the Program: what do you hope participants gain by participating?
· Target audience: families, kids, teachers, siblings?
o Why do you think this is the right audience?
· Format: face-to-face meetings (one or more?), online, phone, booklet, blog, newsletter, video?
o Why do you think this is the right format?
· What topics will you cover? Why?
· What kinds of people can you enlist to help you make this program stronger?
· What kind of funding will you need? Who might provide that funding?
· What do you think the strengths of your program will be? What will the weaknesses be?
· After the program is over, how will you assess if it met its goals?