Choose one of the 10 FLE content areas, and design an educational program that addresses that area. Provide a description of program, including these topics:
- What FLE content area are you addressing?
- Of all the needs that families and individual have, why did you choose this topic?
- Why do you feel there is a need for this kind of program?
- Can you point to any similar existing programs? How will yours be different or better?
- Goals of the Program: what do you hope participants gain by participating?
- Target audience: families, kids, teachers, siblings?
- Why do you think this is the right audience?
- Format: face-to-face meetings (one or more?), online, phone, booklet, blog, newsletter, video?
- Why do you think this is the right format?
- What topics will you cover? Why?
- What kinds of people can you enlist to help you make this program stronger?
- What kind of funding will you need? Who might provide that funding?
- What do you think the strengths of your program will be? What will the weaknesses be?
- After the program is over, how will you assess if it met its goals?
Be sure your paper is at least 1200 words, uses at least 3 academic (not internet) references, is formatted in APA style