To successfully complete this project, you will be expected to apply what you have learned in this course and should include several of the following course and module objectives:
- Design a professional looking website that includes most of the elements taught in this course.
- The website includes tables.
- The website includes at least one form.
- The website includes the use of CSS stylesheets, three different ways: external, internal, and inline.
- The website should include at least one form of multimedia (audio or video).
- In addition, the website should contain as many of the tags and features learned in this course as possible. You need to at least use:
- Unordered lists
- Ordered Lists
- Hyperlink to an external page
- Hyperlink to another part of the same page
- At least one horizontal rule
- Different font color, font size, etc.
- Include an image
In addition to the above requirements, the website needs to be clean and professional looking.
o The website must include at least 5 pages
o The website must be hosted on the internet (http://www.geocities.ws/ is a free tool to use for this).
o The site must be built with HTML and not any WYSIWYG (like Dreamweaver) or website template.
o Use CSS stylesheets to enhance the structure and the look of the website.