Design a chart/matrix that incorporates a plan to change your personal behavior. Include the following:
1. Select a specific behavior you want to change.
2. Design a chart/matrix with the following delineated columns: date, setting, people, behavior, and consequences.
3. Record behavior for 3 days in chart/matrix.
4. Devise plan to change behavior by creating a positive consequence for avoiding the behavior, or a negative consequence for acting out the undesired behavior.
5. Write a short evaluation of your progress each day.
While SPA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using SPA documentation guidelines,which can be found in the SPA style Guide, located in the student success center.