If you are using the Blackboard Mobile Learn iOS App, please click “View in Browser”
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 3: Proposed Course for Development – Part 1
Due Week 6 and worth 140 points.
Go to the Course sites Website and go through the tutorial. You will use this Website to create your course: https://www.coursesites.com/webapps/Bb-sites-course-creation-BBLEARN/pages/getstarted.html. For Part 2, you will develop the first three (3) weeks of your course. So, you should become familiar with this Website as soon as possible. Additional links and tutorials may be available in the course shell.
Write a four to six (4) page paper in which you:
- Provide a description of a course that you plan to develop for this class, including at least three (3) goals of the course.
- Describe the target learners, discussing at least three (3) unique needs and / or challenges the online learners face.
- Develop six (6) learning outcomes for the course.
- Propose the primary learning theory or theories you plan to apply to ensure students achieve the outcomes, providing a rationale for the theory or theories.
- Propose three (3) ways you plan to motivate students in the online environment, providing a rationale for each way.
- Provide at least three (3) academic references (published within the last five  years) to support your proposal.