Project Deliverable 2: Business Requirements
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: a business requirements document and a Gantt chart or project plan. You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment for which it is written. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Procuring quality business requirements is an important step toward the design of quality information systems. Completion of a quality requirements document allows user needs and expectations to be captured so that infrastructure and information systems can be designed properly. Using the requirements document provided in the course shell, you are to speculate on the needs of the company. You must consider current and future requirements; however, assumptions should be realistic and carefully considered.
Section 1: Business Requirements Document
- Write an eight to ten (8-10) page original business requirements document for the project plan using the template provided. Note: The template can be found in the Student Center of the online course shell.
- Describe the project including the following:
- Describe the scope and analyze how to control the scope.
- Identify possible risks, constraints, and assumptions.
iii. Describe the integration with other systems and infrastructure.Note: Database and interface design, security, and networking should be considered.
- Define relevant terms that will be used throughout project.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note:Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.