Throughout this course, you have been evaluating the assessment process. Based on the information you have learned, craft an assessment strategy and process for the organization you have selected in Unit 2. Assume you are an external consultant in charge of the assessment program.
- Describe the process you would take from start to finish.
- Provide a brief description of the organization you are working with (which should have been approved in Unit 2) and the presenting problems.
- Define the business problem and why assessments are appropriate for addressing this issue.
- Describe your strategy. The following questions need to be addressed as part of your final project:
- How would you determine the organization’s needs?
- What levels of assessment would you focus on?
- What types of assessments would you recommend?
- What assessments would you select?
- How did you evaluate the assessments?
- Would you recommend using multiple assessments focusing on different levels?
- Does the cost outweigh the benefits?
- How would you administer and score the assessments?
- How would you evaluate and report your results?
- What action planning steps would you incorporate in the process?
- Length: Your topic selection submission assignment should be 12–15 double-spaced pages (excluding the cover page and references list). Include page numbers, headings, and a running header.
- References: At least 10 peer-reviewed resources. You may use additional resources (for example, company websites and white papers) as resources in addition to the scholarly sources.
- Formatting: Use correct SPA style and formatting, paying particular attention to citations and references.