Project part 1: Introduction
The introduction should:
- Contain the title of the lesson.
- Identify and describe the learners.
- Describe the educational setting: staff development, patient education, family education, and so forth.
- Include learner assessments: educational level, developmental level, readiness to learn, and so forth.
- Provide a purpose and rationale for selecting the topic/disease.
- Describe the philosophical or theoretical basis for teaching approaches used in the lesson.
- Focus on 1 disease/3 audiences.
- Support answers with relevant examples and journal articles.
Part 1: 5 page paper