UNIT II Professor’s Notes – Stage I, Fact-Finding, and Stage II, Unfolding Drama
- ALL ANSWERS 250 Words MINIUM
1. Identify and describe a recent crisis or controversy that has gone viral and escalated on Facebook, Twitter, and/or YouTube. What characteristics of Stage Two did you observe? What are the lessons for organizations? 250 Words min.
- 2. Create a brief scenario of a crisis that could potentially happen in your work environment. Choose and describe what actions you would take during Stage One of crisis reporting as the leader of your organization. 250 Words Min
- 3. Describe the media focus during Stage Two of crisis reporting. What actions should organizational leaders take during Stage Two to ensure correct and accurate information is being communicated to the public?250 Words Min
4. Describe what is meant by the term issue link. Provide an example of this phenomenon related to a crisis that you are familiar with.
250 Words Min