- Title Page
- Table of Contents
III. Executive Summary
- Strategic Plan Part 1: Existing Business or New Business Division; Vision, Mission, and Value Proposition
- Strategic Plan Part 2: SWOTT Analysis – Internal and External Environmental Analysis; Supply and Value Chain Analysis
- Strategic Plan Part 3: Assumptions, Risk and Change Management Plan; Summary of Strategic Objectives; Balanced Score Card and its impact on stakeholders; the Communication Plan
VIII. Reference Page
Write a 1,200- to 1,500-word paper in which you explain the importance of innovation in your selected business’s vision, mission, and values, and determine your business model for this new division. Include the following:
- Propose a new product or service for the new company division. The division should be customer-focused with an innovative mission statement. Ensure that you are differentiating your product or service.
- Describe how the division addresses customer needs and achieves competitive advantage.
- Create a vision and a business model for this new division that clearly demonstrates your decision on what you want your business to become in the future.
- Explain how the vision, mission, and value of the new division align with the company’s mission and vision.
- Summarize how the vision, mission, and values guide the division’s strategic direction.
- Define your guiding principles and values for your division in the context of culture, social responsibility, and ethics.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.