For this assignment, select a country of interest to compare to your own country. As an HR practitioner, prepare an internal memorandum that includes the following:
- Describe how each country regards women and religion. Be sure to describe three assumptions.
- Analyze how these assumptions influence views in each country (page 166, Moran text).
- Assess how these assumptions impact an organization’s global in recruiting and staffing practices.
- Describe organizational benefits for having strong female leadership. Include three benefits.
- Articulate whether a woman can hold a leadership role in the selected country.
- Analyze what the GINI index data suggests about recruiting a gender-balanced workforce. (See the studies.)
Be sure to communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the human resource profession.
Follow these assignment requirements:
- Written communication: It should be thoughtful and free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style.
- Number of resources: There is no minimum number of resources.
- Length: 3–4 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.