Imagine you work for a company called Innovative Games, a leader in 3D gaming titles. Your boss has asked you to design the ultimate gaming computer for your customers. This gaming computer will be sold to your customers to provide them with the best possible experience with 3D titles. In addition, your boss hopes to create a new revenue stream for the computer. She has asked you to consider the following factors in your computer design:
- Cases and form factors.
- Power supplies.
- Motherboards and buses.
Once you have considered all of these factors, create a design and then propose it in a 3–5 page document. The audience includes your boss and upper management. In your proposal, include the following elements as they pertain to your design:
- Describe basic computer hardware component standards.
- Describe basic hardware devices and their specifications.
- Describe characteristics of computer hardware device components.
- Describe device management of different fundamental operating systems.
- Apply the assessment’s assigned LabSims concepts and activities.