THIS PAPER IS DUE BY FRIDAY 2/5/2016 BY MIDNIGHT….SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY….USE PROPER PRONUNICATIONS…GRAMMAR AND WRITING….NO PLAGIARISM….
Research Paper- THIS PAPER IS EIGHT DOUBLE SPACED PAGES IN LENGTH
In preparation for your research, select an individual currently in a leadership position. The person must be responsible in some capacity for other employees, and the person must be an individual that can be researched.
In your overview of the leader, include
- The leader’s name and title.
- His or her specific role or position and responsibilities.
- The name, industry, and description of the organization, including the culture of the organization.
- The length of time the leader has been in his or her current position.
- A brief history of the leader’s background and career path to his or her present day leadership position.
Your analysis should
- Describe, assess, and analyze the person’s leadership style. Be sure to provide specific examples.
- Identify and describe three significant challenges they faced as a leader.
- Identify and describe their greatest achievement, to date, as a leader.
- Apply and correctly cite a minimum of three leadership concepts from the course to this leader’s roles and responsibilities within the organization, their relationships with others, etc.
- Use these concepts to help describe the person’s leadership style and assess what makes it effective or ineffective.
- Reflect on what you learned about leadership from your research.
- Reflect on the implications for your personal leadership style.
ALL BULLETS MUST BE ANSWERED THOROUGHLY
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper
- Must be eight double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style..
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style