Interpret the essentials and processes of new product development.
- Compose ideas for test marketing, product introduction, and commercialization of new products to market.
- Describe and understand the benefits of branding, brand attributes, and significance of brand equity.
- Predict and understand the leveraging of brand as a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Execute a working knowledge of designing and developing successful brands.
15 slide PowerPoint, 2–3 page Script
Presenting your Brand to a Client
Presenting to a company or client is a skill that marketing professionals need to master. Multimedia presentations are the norm today. The Unit 5 Discussion was geared toward consumers, while this presentation is a business to business opportunity.
- Create a script to accompany the presentation. It should be persuasive and targeted to a business clientele.
This part of the Individual Project should at least 2-3 pages in length (single spaced).
- Create a professional PowerPoint. You will be assessed on the design of the presentation (including colors, backgrounds, professionalism, font, graphics). Optional content: Sound, videos, animation.