- Interpret the essentials and processes of new product development.
- Compose ideas for test marketing, product introduction, and commercialization of new products to market.
- Describe and understand the benefits of branding, brand attributes, and significance of brand equity.
- Predict and understand the leveraging of brand as a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Execute a working knowledge of designing and developing successful brands.
The Group Interaction
Each group member should critique all of the drafts submitted at the end of Unit 3. Just as you have done in the discussions each week, provide advice to the author of the plan. Be specific with your comments. You are critiquing content and quality of applications, NOT grammar or formatting. Attached are the guidelines for providing critiques.
Each team member must provide timely and substantive feedback that will assist team mates complete the final presentation in Unit 5. The feedback demonstrates your ability to apply the concepts we have been learning throughout the course.
You are required to provide critique by section of the paper. 2-3 sentences is adequate in most cases. More extensive feedback may be required if the section is lacking or if you have good ideas that may assist the author.
- By the end of the week, post all of your Critiques to the Group Discussion board as a reply to the thread containing the Project being critiqued. You will be graded on the quality of your postings and the timeliness of your submissions.
- By the end of the week, combine the critiques you posted into a SINGLE Word Document and upload to “SUBMIT ASSIGNMENTS: Unit 4 Group” so that the instructor may assess your work.Failure to complete this step may result in a zero for the project