Imagine that you have been tasked with creating a proposal for the new CEO of your organization for establishing an ethics program and for conducting training and compliance auditing. For this assignment, write a persuasive essay in which you address the following:
- Describe an emerging global risk for 2015 and beyond
- Discuss the key countries that might be associated with the risk
- Evaluate the role of ethical decision-making in business organizations
- Analyze the impact of business ethics on stakeholder relationships. Include in your analysis why it is necessary to create an ethics program, conduct training, and engage in compliance auditing
- Design a training plan for ethical considerations and social responsibility as it relates to the key risk area and the countries you have selected
- Explain how the program will be implemented
- Synthesize the key considerations which must be in place
Be sure to cite all sources in the body of your paper and on the references page.
- Must be seven to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title page and references page) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text and the Usnick and Usnick (2013) article.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style