Watch the video below and then respond to the questions that follow:
- Describe a company that you believe represents the 4Cs well, and provide examples of why you believe they are successful at it.
- Describe a company that you believe does not do well putting the 4Cs into practice, and provide two (2) examples of why you believe they struggle at it.
- What recommendations would you give the company who needs to update their approach?
“The Tata Nano: The People’s Car (A) and Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs” Please respond to the following:
- categorize the Nano’s marketing segments that have the greatest influence on its sales. Assume you are the marketing manager at Tata responsible for consumer marketing. In your own words, outline a plan that Tata could implement in order to make the process to purchase the Nano more efficient for potential buyers.
- * One way that marketers use Maslow’s Hierarchy is by identifying their product with a certain level of needs. Marketers use imagery in commercials to motivate customers to satisfy their needs using the company’s product. A great number of companies position their brands to make customers feel like their product or service will make them belong to a certain group or that they will receive social acceptance and respect. However, there are just as many brands that use pitches for reliability and security to make customers feel the companies’ products cover their basic needs.. From the scenario, analyze each level of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, and articulate the level which most affects you when making a purchase. Provide support for your rationale by utilizing an example.
“Taking a Position that Works” Watch the video below and then respond to the questions that follow:
Think about products you were enticed to purchase using social media (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Vine, YouTube, etc.)
- Tell us your favorite product that you purchased using social media and what positioning statement the company used.
- Make sure you include the information from the fill-in-the-blank positioning statement.
- Also, state your opinion on how well social media clearly portrayed the positioning statement